Pixelmash - Resolution-Independent Pixel Art
A downloadable tool
A New, Easier Way To Make Pixel Art and Animated Sprites
Pixelmash is a new kind of pixel art and animation tool that makes quick work of many of the hardest parts of pixel art. Paint or import high-resolution artwork and then non-destructively pixelize it, animate layers using transforms, and apply advanced layer effects to create stunning art in no time. Mix and match hi-res layers with traditional hand-drawn pixel-by-pixel layers for incredible flexibility!
Some Really Cool Ways Pixelmash Makes Pixel Art Easier
- Create rigged characters using parented layers for easy character animation with keyframes.
- Create template files with layers and effects pre-set-up to easily create amazing art.
- Mix and match traditional pixel-perfect and dynamic-resolution layers.
- When you paint your underlying art in hi-res, it's easy to make a ton of assets at different resolutions.
- There are infinite ways to combine layer effects for easily-editable, non-destructive pixel art.
- Import high-res art, animate it with transforms, and use layer effects for outlines and other effects.
Try it for free, you’ll be surprised at how fast it is to create iconic video game art.
This is a time-limited trial version of the app, you can purchase a full license at https://nevercenter.com/pixelmash, thanks!
Pixelmash will run in trial mode on your computer for 7 days before requiring a license code to continue using it. Enjoy! :)
Also available on
- Update: Pixelmash 2020.1 is Now AvailableAug 21, 2020
- Pixelmash 2020 is here, with major new features!Jul 23, 2020
- Update! Pixelmash v1.2.00 is LIVE!Jun 26, 2019
- Huge New Pixelmash 1.1 Update Released (Plus New Walkthrough Video)!Mar 19, 2019
- Gigantic Update! Pixelmash v1.1 Beta is LIVE!Feb 28, 2019
- New video showing more features coming in Pixelmash 1.1.00Feb 21, 2019
- Huge New Animation Features Coming In Next Update (Vid)!Feb 07, 2019
- Pixelmash 1.0.20 released - major new features including support for custom pivo...Dec 06, 2018